- RSS Channel Showcase 5836996
- RSS Channel Showcase 9759388
- RSS Channel Showcase 2522207
- RSS Channel Showcase 5835422
Articles on this Page
- 01/08/17--08:30: _The Pain Post
- 01/15/17--04:52: _Writing requires di...
- 01/18/17--10:25: _Writing and influen...
- 02/10/17--04:58: _American Busy Lifes...
- 03/27/17--04:56: _Manic Monday
- 04/15/17--19:25: _Nuclear attack on N...
- 04/16/17--15:46: _I’ve got a mace
- 04/16/17--17:32: _An East Bay Easter
- 04/20/17--13:31: _Secret Life of Pets...
- 07/29/17--12:35: _That was an Interes...
- 12/10/17--18:47: _Out with the Old. I...
- 02/03/18--08:06: _Article 0
- 03/11/18--03:03: _Trump is winging hi...
- 03/18/18--02:20: _Anxiety Trials
- 03/18/18--12:06: _Anxiety, Trials Par...
- 03/19/18--06:30: _One last indulgent ...
- 03/19/18--08:52: _But seriously now.
- 03/22/18--12:44: _Gun Control
- 01/08/17--08:30: The Pain Post
- 01/15/17--04:52: Writing requires discipline. But you can write commando
- 01/18/17--10:25: Writing and influences Shakespearean.
- 02/10/17--04:58: American Busy Lifestyle
- 03/27/17--04:56: Manic Monday
- 04/15/17--19:25: Nuclear attack on North Korea narrowly averted by China
- 04/16/17--15:46: I’ve got a mace
- 04/16/17--17:32: An East Bay Easter
- 04/20/17--13:31: Secret Life of Pets ft Barack Obama.
- 07/29/17--12:35: That was an Interesting 24 hours
- 12/10/17--18:47: Out with the Old. In with the New.
- 02/03/18--08:06: Article 0
- 03/11/18--03:03: Trump is winging his way
- 03/18/18--02:20: Anxiety Trials
- 03/18/18--12:06: Anxiety, Trials Part Two.
- 03/19/18--06:30: One last indulgent Anxiety post.
- 03/19/18--08:52: But seriously now.
- 03/22/18--12:44: Gun Control
Pain. To be human is to suffer. I have definitely suffered. Ostensibly; by all accounts, more than my fair share! And unremarkably, as I am sitting up this cold and late hour in California, I am currently suffering with a sore throat and even worse, Cold Tootsies! Today I am suffering a Mere, Bog Standard […]
Background I started the blog. This one. It’s a keeper. Last one was awesome too. I started a book. It was the story of “Destiny meets: “Hmm (thinking of a pseudo. Lets call me Monique. I’ll probably switch in and out of I We and and Monique because she’s mad in the head. There’s other […]
The post Writing requires discipline. But you can write commando appeared first on Enlightened Housewife.
Tonight, the prickly pear of resentment propelled me to the surface of sleep at 2am. “Crap”, I sigh but here I go wandering down the hallway in search of words and the muse. Who kind of looks like Nicki Minaj because I cannot get “That Song”, out of my mind. Fuck what a cool muse […]
From: Philip W Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2017 10:28 AM To: Monique Watson Subject: Homework haha 😀 Hi There! My Au Pair Philip has posed the following questions as part of the educational component of the exchange programme. As you know by now, I am an early waker. Today I woke early and was consumed […]
It’s 3am. I’m awake. Call it insomnia or call it a result of my Sunday night consumption. We had dinner at our Country Club after swinging golf clubs on the driving range for a couple of hours. I took one for the team and in the immortal words of Ed Sheeran: I drank fast and […]
Happy Anniversary to your Grandad Kim Jong-UN So basically yesterdays world crisis was a complete fizzle. What a come down! Kim Jong Un doesn’t test a nuke, all he does is parade a few ballistic missiles essentially made out of the equivalent of a few toilet rolls, aluminum casing and poos. See above. I mean seriously […]
The post Nuclear attack on North Korea narrowly averted by China appeared first on Enlightened Housewife.
Mind if I mace it: This is the ultimate I’ve got my period song.
As you all know, I live in a tidy (tidy, meaning you need serious coin to buy in ), little enclave bordering Walnut Creek. It’s beautiful and vibrant due to the combination of it’s location (facing the sun) and on the foothills of Mt Diablo with all it’s flora and fauna, (that includes tarantulas, mountain […]
I spend a lot of time sitting around waiting for the other adults to come home. So in this way I liken myself to the animal cast of The Secret Life of Pets where Max the terrier jumps around so happy when his owner comes home. I’m literally counting the minutes down until hubby gets […]
North Korea lobbed another ICBM overnight. (Intercontinental Ballistic Missile) The U.S. navy had a standoff with Iran. http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-navy-fires-warning-flares-latest-encounter-iranian-vessels-n787746A And Facebook shut down an A.I. project when it realized the machines were more interested in talking to each other than humans. Facebook Shut Down An Artificial Intelligence Program That Developed Its Own Language
Time is an illusion but those damn toys aren’t. If I ever step on another piece of random Lego in the middle of the night in sockless feet I might just shut myself in a room. With all the Lego. Build a wall Lego around me: (like Trump’s Mexican Wall) to keep people out. Short […]
Argh. Someone needs to blow the lid on this. I mean, how hard is it in our situation. Raising a family and keeping house and everything else our situation entails. To be perfectly honest, I post sporadically because quite often I function from the default of being really anxious. So anxious I had to miss […]
The post appeared first on Enlightened Housewife.
Trump is on his way tonight to the Little Kingdom He beats the shit outta Putin.
Haha. The original title of this post was going to be: ” I met two FBI agents in detox”. But i dropped too many caps. I’m not shitting you. The first was a female FBI agent. She worked breaking peadophile circles with the Irish Defense Intelligence Section. She worked out of the U.S. reporting back […]
Because there is always a Part Two in any fetching Play. Shakespeare being the Master. So I’ve been subjected to a Trial by Fire to date, due to any mixture of factors. Genetics, upbringing or What The Fucking Ever. I can start by telling you about my dealings with many types of people. From underworld Kingpin http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/4508646/Shadowy-figure-on-edge-of-crime-dies […]
Mabee. Maybe not. I’ve got a lot of motivation to write when I hold the topic of anxiety in my mind. It’s the cruelest fucking disease IMHO. Get’s a lot of us. And there are two ways of keeping the tyranny at bay that I’ve tried. One is being rigid. One is being medicated (but […]
If you do decide to drink, make sure you find a comfortable place to sleep for the night! Happy Monday. I’ve got a zit that’s bugging the crap outta me. And I have a teen and a preteen with zits. And fucking school is out at midday. I need to have me some cake for […]
Anyone want to debate gun control? Two days after we landed in the U.S. , I was in the Golden Gate Park standing by a Bust of Francis Scott Key (author of the Star Spangled Banner and I was struck. I was a stone’s throw from the Pacific Ocean. It was a similar clement day as […]